The below websites have helped others who no longer have their precious child in their arms.
They may help you too
- SIDS and Kids Australia Charity– Professional Child Bereavement Counselling and support groups
- SANDS Australia Charity– Peer Supported Child Bereavement (in particular for those that have lost children to miscarriage, still birth and within the first month of life)
- Teddy Love Club Charity– Pregnancy Loss
- Harrison’s Little Wings Charity– Support and information on perinatal congenital conditions
- The Smiley Reilly Project Charity – Uplifting Experiences and Therapeutic Support for bereaved families in QLD
- The Grief Practioner Gold Coast – Pregnancy loss Counselling and Support Group
- Heartfelt Australia Charity – Free in hospital child bereavement photography
- Names in the Sand – Personal child bereavement sand photography and blog
- CarlyMarie Project Heal– Peer grief and healing site + blog
- Precious Wings Charity-Memory boxes Brisbane and Ipswich
- Little Lion Heart Charity– Memory Boxes Brisbane, Logan and Gold Coast
- The Hugo Effect Community Project– Memory Boxes for Redcliffe Hospital (Now run through Precious Wings)
- Chasing his Sunshine – Bereavement blog
- Sue-Ella Signatures-Memorial Jewellery
- Soul Stories – Personalised artwork
- Still Standing Magazine– Australian Online Child Loss Magazine
- Elliott Counselling offers a range of free support groups and events which are listed on our services and support group page
Please note this is not an extensive list of all available services.
This list will be updated from time to time.
Elliott Counselling’s Pray Flag Day Gold Coast